Marketing Managers (MM) are responsible for overseeing the branding, marketing, and events for their assigned development project(s). The primary responsibilities of a (MM) are to manage the daily tasks required to implement the approved marketing strategy and keeps tasks on schedule and on budget. Daily interaction with the development, sales, and design teams will be required. Organizational and execution skills are a must in order to manage the marketing deliverables from the design concept phase through production and delivery or install of the finished marketing materials. Tracking and reporting the campaign's wins/losses and marketing initiatives is required.
Marketing Managers will be evaluated on the basis of project timeliness, responsiveness, effectiveness, and interaction with peers within the organization.
The Marketing Manager (MM) reports to the SVP of Marketing and supports the SVP with the day-to-day work on the account(s), ensuring quality control throughout the project(s) life cycle. To handle this workload, a (MM) needs to be a strategic thinker, a great communicator, and have a sharp eye for detail. As an (MM), you will also need to have confidence in your presentation skills, as you will be regularly called upon to present creative work and marketing strategies to the developers, partners, or sales teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in related field and/or commensurate working experience in related field
· A MINIMUM of five years of real estate marketing experience.
· Knowledge of marketing deliverable management: design, print, web, digital & social platforms.
· Strategic and Organized Thinker with great communication and presentation skills.
· An ability to thrive in a team environment, and believe in the philosophy that no task is too big or too small. We leave our egos at the door.
· Experience in Marketing for a Real Estate Development company A HUGE PLUS!!
To submit your resume for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: INFO@TERRAGROUP.COM,
and use the subject line: MARKETING MANAGER POSITION