A high-end luxury real estate development firm in Miami has immediate openings for receptionists/office administrators in Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, and Weston. Receptionists offer the first impression at our sales galleries, so we look for candidates with an outgoing nature who are willing to give the best customer service to our high-end clients. Candidates should have an interest in real estate development, have great computer skills and phone etiquette, and be reliable.
We provide an exciting fast-paced & fun work environment in the real estate development world with full benefits.
Office Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Provide excellent high quality customer service
- Organize and maintain all office paperwork, files, and records
- Check daily incoming emails, and carry out clerical functions related to incoming emails
- Answer phones, voice messages and distribute as needed
- Welcome guest and clients by greeting them, in person or on telephone: answering or directing inquires.
- Register all new clients in CRM system
- Generate daily traffic reports and other reports when needed
- Maintain interoffice events calendar, and work closely with the marketing team
- Manage RSVP's for events, assist with broker lunches, and evening events
- Maintain/manage all orders of office supplies as well as inventory
- Assist sales associates with miscellaneous clerical task and miscellaneous duties
- Obtain estimates and approvals for office services
To submit your resume for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: INFO@TERRAGROUP.COM, and use the subject line: RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR