Work type: In-Person
Coconut Grove, FL
On-site depending on project location in Miami
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of one or more medium to large-sized real estate development projects across various departments and asset classes.
- Minimum of 15 Years Experience working as PM or SPM running large projects for a GC or Developer
- Experience working on large hotel projects a must
- Has ability to manage all design and consultant disciplines
- Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management Degree
- Coordinate overall management of phases of multiple development projects and support the execution of the company’s development projects from inception to completion
- Manage Overall Budget and Pro-forma of Assigned Project(s). Create action plans and make adjustments to meet objectives where necessary. Ability to foresee and communicate budget concerns and apply solution-oriented logic to minimize losses and maximize profits. This includes overall management of General Contractor GMP Contract, project buyout and routine tracking against established Target Budget for Project.
- Manage the creation, maintenance and be overall responsible for schedules for all deliverables required to execute the project(s), including acquisition, design, permits and approvals, construction, sales/leasing and marketing and project close-out activities. Demonstrates ability to foresee schedule impacts as well as opportunities to improve project schedule.
- Manage overall performance of all contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and project specific consultants for Assigned Project(s).
- Manage project team and government officials, and closely track status to secure all permits and approvals required to execute the business plan for Assigned Project(s)
- Coordinate process of financial underwriting and loan commitments of each project(s); maintain compliance for profitable performance and proactively execute ways to achieve and surpass targets
- Manage the development and maintenance of relationships with neighbors, community constituents, partners, investors, design consultants, government officials, sales associates, buyers, tenants, management companies, contractors, and lenders, etc. as it relates to your current role and for the overall success of the project(s)
- Mange Project Legal and Insurance Compliance through the ability to understand, negotiate, execute, and track compliance on legal agreements and insurance policies.
- Coordinate with Project Team sales, leasing, branding and marketing efforts to ensure seamless coordination of the project design and construction.
- Manage project turnover process to property management company and/or HOA’s to ensure effective project closeout
- Manage the required daily, weekly or monthly timely issuance of all required project reporting and subsequent distribution to the internal team as well as external parties where required. Quality of reporting is consistent with established company standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, real estate development, construction management, architecture or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of project management and related experience managing medium to large size development projects across different asset classes
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing multiple projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to effectively lead teams and collaborate across all project disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timelines
To submit your resume for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: RECRUITING@TERRAGROUP.COM, and use the subject line: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER